Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

He does look talented, but you could say that of many players around the globe, I’d be happy with his signing, but not at the expense of a potential first-team starter, he seems one for the future and maybe if he is all that, worth the gamble. 

Just now, Elliottman said:

I’ve only watched one compilation of his goals and he certainly looks like a hard worker but from the goals I seen he seems to scuff a lot of them, didn’t look a particularly clean striker of the ball. 

But it was one 4 minute video, imagine those at the club might have seen a bit more of him… 

This. While there’s definitely potential I don’t see him hitting the ground running in the Premier League. He’s one to develop.

YouTube compilations are always made to look the player look as good as possible. But the people who have touted him as a potential future star haven't done so off the back of videos,  they've watched him live and had alot more to go on. 

Reims are playing Metz on Sunday, will be interesting to see if he plays in that and if so whether there's somehow to watch it over here.

Edited by Mazzy

5 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

YouTube compilations are always made to look the player look as good as possible. But the people who have touted him as a potential future star haven't done so off the back of videos,  they've watched him live and had alot more to go on. 

Reims are playing Metz on Sunday, will be interesting to see if he plays in that and if so whether there's somehow to watch it over here.

You can generally watch Ligue 1 games on the larger betting apps if you’ve got a funded account

1 hour ago, Ikon said:

Also, easy to forget that a YouTube comp on a player that hasnt even played a season probably won't have as many cool things as one that's played for years. Also, it's YouTube.. 

The comments though [emoji38] "We want Mbappe" - "We have Mbappe at home".

1 hour ago, Ronson333 said:

If the kid is so talented how comes he’s only played unders 20s for France, no under 15,17 or 19. Usually these special types come through the full system. Unless he’s just become like a young Mbappe this year.

Been with Reims since 11. And players don't always follow a linear curve re. progression I guess.

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

He really is the next Mbappe 

:lol:  PSG with all the money and pull in the world (they’ve just just signed Messi if you’re not aware) will look to replace mbappe with this kid. Absolute Pish and agent talk perhaps?

Does seem raw but promising. Happy to get him in if the deal is right. We cannot depend on 30-ish Wilson and Wood forever.

SIgn him now and Isak in the summer once we secure survival. Two lanky forwards who can also play on the wings should be fun.

Edited by LRD