Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

9 hours ago, DMLeazesender said:

There's a few sources saying PSG interested.....if so we have no chance....but then again most are just restating what others say so its hard to get the real truth on anything at the minute.

I would have thought we'd be more attractive to a 19yr old who has Mbappe in front of him for a starting spot. Are PSG looking to sell Mbappe like?

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I would have thought we'd be more attractive to a 19yr old who has Mbappe in front of him for a starting spot. Are PSG looking to sell Mbappe like?

He's linked to Madrid every window so imagine it will happen at some point.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Mbappe’s contract expires in the summer, I think? 

4 hours ago, TRon said:

What the others have said but I also think the draw of PSG compared to us is far greater at the minute. He would still get cup games etc and if Mbappe got injured he would have the chance to play at the highest level with world class players and more importantly win trophies.

24 minutes ago, DMLeazesender said:

What the others have said but I also think the draw of PSG compared to us is far greater at the minute. He would still get cup games etc and if Mbappe got injured he would have the chance to play at the highest level with world class players and more importantly win trophies.

Are you trying to say that Ciaran Clark isn’t world class?

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

Thought this one was sounding like a goer? Gone very quiet.

I think it was all good until Reims said they wanted him loaned back…and 30% of any future sale….and £30m now…

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I mean, if that last bit is true that's taking the piss a tad. :lol:

That is straight from the FM handbook that.

Something smells fishy about this whole thing.

This lad is going to be 20 this summer and had a solid not spectacular spell in Denmark to go alongside a brief involvement with the French youth teams. No argument he's in good form right now, but it seems odd to me we weren't hearing glowing appraisals prior to January.

This 100% feels like a team testing our desperation. 

EDIT: Ah scratch that I assumed it was a more straight bid. I also can't blame us for back ending the deal. He's done nothing in the game. 

Edited by Thiago