Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

One thing, the club have been very consistent in their targets. It’s why I think Botman is a goer too. This kid could literally be anything so it’s exciting because there’s no particular expectations.

Guest HTT II

He’ll be our Josh King to Wilson, based on fuck all like… He does look a prospect. Shows ambition and intent, he’s been touted as one of the hottest prospects in French football.

As usual, the fee will be disputed by either side. They will give us the "final" fee, where as we NUFC will tell us the first installment price. Let's be honest, who cares.

26 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Don’t know the name of the song but “Ah  Rikitiki” is stuck in my head forever now. 

Could use Prefab Sprout King of Rock and Roll, that came to mind when you put that - though I know it's Albuquerque

4 minutes ago, TRC said:

Who was the last teenager we even signed for the first team? Am I missing someone obvious or was it Viana?

Just having a look back, and looks like it. Bramble was later, but then he was 20, but we used to sign so many young players like Jenas, Dyer, Bellamy etc. but something we haven't really done for 20 years.

Murphy was not necessarily signed straight for the first team, but he's also a lot older than I thought - thought he was just 24/25 now, but he's 27.

2 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Off to paint his name across my bathroom floor in jizz

If you run out you can be clever and use a hand mirror to finish his last name.