Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

6 minutes ago, CFlan said:

I bet the Burnley being furious bit is coming from our side. “ I’m telling ya Craig, Burnley we’re bloody furious on the phone. They were that mad,  they were manically laughing” 

My Burnley supporting mate is absolutely fizzing. Basically thinks they’ve given up.

Trying to find a grain of positivity this week as there's been plenty of negative feeling past few days, this is an ok signing in an area of desperate need and i've always thought he was horrible to play against. We simply had to sign someone, couldn't go with the dregs we have against Watford. Imagine he bullets a winning header in the last minute from a Trippier corner!

Aye stretching credibility :lol:

are we seriously doing a deep dive on how furious burnley are holy shit it was a throwaway comment. "well yeah they're pissed but not too pissed, some seem delighted, I'd say he's well overshot with that remark here, I've started an informal poll and asked some of their fans to join, we'll get to the bottom of just how furious they were soon" breathe everyone :lol:

Edited by thomas

I approve of this signing which I am really confident will save us from relegation. I think he is underestimated as a striker, but you cant argue against the stats, which are seemingly "ignored" because he is low profile and not a "designer label' type player. £20 Mill is good business. 

6 minutes ago, Willow said:

qOQQKdJ.png

geeet up and fill the void up top, I think he'll do well myself but I've always quite liked the guy :D

Yeah, I've always been impressed by what I've seen of him, a good old school No.9

If we stay up he'll have been worth every penny, if we go down he'll be useful for us in the Championship.

I've honestly got a feeling this will be a good signing. We've been crying out for some one good in the air. Who else are we realistically going to get with prem experience ? Maybe take a punt on another forward from a foreign league or a loan signing to go with him. Need to consider the position we are currently in and people not fancying a season In the championship.

9 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

dont care about fees or salary, that's for Amanda etc to worry about.    Its clear that we needed someone in for Watford, looks like Wood is it.    Gets my full support.  Get him signed tonight and then progress with the other irons in the fire!

This.