Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Guest Biggsbond14
13 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Replace Almiron with Cantwell and we look a little better, whilst weakening yet another relegation rival.

Forgetting can’t well in this instance as what we have atm is possibly miggy right side midfield linking with trips and asm left 🤓

Has he not scored 10 goals a season for past 4 year?

- Mohamed Salah
- Harry Kane
- Jamie Vardy
- Alexandre Lacazette
- Heung-Min Son
- Chris Wood

The only Premier League players to have scored 10 or more goals in each of the last four seasons.?

In most ways it's a underwhelming signing and absolutely so when factoring in the fee as well.

But as a lot of people has said, it weakens a relegation rival and it gives us some much needed physicality and PL experience from the get-go.

I do think he's got the ability to surprise a few of us and will probably get 7-8 goals for the remainder of the season.

That coupled with the idea that he's not the only signing for the attacking positions makes this more than an OK signing I'd say.

I've always loved a physical, battering ram of a striker as well. :) 

He's the type of player I never ever pay attention to and would never pick as a potential signing like. He's just not my type of player, but could be another one that when he plays for your team you end up massively appreciating. His stats have been a bit of a surprise to me because I've more or less ignored him. 

Just now, clintdempsey said:

In most ways it's a underwhelming signing and absolutely so when factoring in the fee as well.

But as a lot of people has said, it weakens a relegation rival and it gives us some much needed physicality and PL experience from the get-go.

I do think he's got the ability to surprise a few of us and will probably get 7-8 goals for the remainder of the season.

That coupled with the idea that he's not the only signing for the attacking positions makes this more than an OK signing I'd say.

I've always loved a physical, battering ram of a striker as well. :) 

I hope you are right RE other attacking signings!

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

He might even be able to show him how to defend too!

Hopefully Lascelles isn't starting once this window closes. Or that we have at least one new CB. 

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Has he not scored 10 goals a season for past 4 year?

- Mohamed Salah
- Harry Kane
- Jamie Vardy
- Alexandre Lacazette
- Heung-Min Son
- Chris Wood

The only Premier League players to have scored 10 or more goals in each of the last four seasons.?

Aubameyang, Mane, Sterling, Aguero the others.

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

Aroused if Wood scores the winner to keep us up at Burnley on last day of season.

I wouldn't survive such a chaotic scenario so I hope we're safe long before that.