Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Just now, geordie_b said:

We looked like we had no idea how to involve him in open play (Or he didnt have the ability to do what was asked)

We’ve looked like that in an attacking sense since Howe came in, imo. 

Our attacking play is really disjointed and doesn’t make much sense at all.

Guest reefatoon

Don’t think it is all down to him though. No matter who plays striker for us they always look isolated and poor. Something fundamentally wrong with us.

Difficult to form an opinion after one match but first impressions weren't great. Battled hard enough but thought his movement was poor and he didn't really give their defence anything to worry about 

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Be really interested if someone could get an accurate stat for today's game, on delivery into the box.

It felt like there were tons, and interested to see how many Wood won and turned into attempts?

Fuck knows what the stats were but I cannot remember him winning a clean header?

I've not seen the match today, but the comments about him haven't exactly surprised me.

It just seems the club pressed the panic button with Wilson being out for a sustained period. I don't blame them for doing it, but we all knew that Chris Wood wasn't going to the answer to our problem, and at 30 and costing £25m quid, whilst we triggered the release clause, we have had our pants pulled down on this one.