Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

59 minutes ago, Paully said:

Due to there being a Premier League match on Fridays, transfers have to be completed by 12pm Thursday to play in this FFS

serious? Why does that affect registration for Saturdays matches? 

13 hours ago, GWN said:

Another day ticks by , no striker available for Saturday in our biggest game of the season , a game that could just shape the next few years . I stand by we could be strikerless going into this . The richest club in the world. We  are shite at doing anything quick . I just want that focal point, something at the head , we look like having nothing .

Gayle might be available, although I don't know if he's been training if he's been off with covid. 

Likely be same team that did well enough against Manure but without Wilson/Manquillo and with addition of Trippier, given Wilson only played 45 mins there and Murphy has looked reasonably lively lately, I don't think things are quite *that bad*, yeah it's not great to be going into it without a recognised ST and really don't want to see Ritchie coming in at LB but a 3-0 defeat is hardly a foregone conclusion either

I thought this thread required some positivity, so...

We're unbeaten in five home games against teams in the bottom half of the league.

In those games we've scored eight goals.

Wilson was directly involved in just three of those goals.

Wilson hasn't started in five games this season, we've scored in all five.

A Steve Bruce led Newcastle, minus Wilson, drew at Vicarage Road. We've since improved.

Under Ranieri, Watford have lost 9 of 11 league games.

In those 11 games they've conceded 26 goals.

Watford haven't kept a clean sheet in the league all season.

Edited by The Prophet

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I thought this thread required some positivity, so...

We're unbeaten in five home games against teams in the bottom half of the league.

In those games we've scored eight goals.

Wilson was directly involved in just three of those goals.

Wilson hasn't started in five games this season, we've scored in all five.

A Steve Bruce led Newcastle, minus Wilson, drew at Vicarage Road. We've since improved.

Under Ranieri, Watford have lost 9 of 11 league games.

In those 11 games they've conceded 26 goals.

Watford haven't kept a clean sheet in the league all season.

So 0-3 then?

These are so bad I’d have some confidence in a Steve Bruce 11 giving them a game.

Would be catastrophically bad if Howe can’t get a result here, even with only one signing through the door. 

They’ve lost 9 out their last 11, if we can’t beat these we may as well burn the club to the floor and start again.