Newcastle United vs Watford: 15/01/22 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

1 minute ago, dcmk said:

Sissoko red card & a penalty for us within the first 10 minutes please.

May sound a strange thing to some but I actually dislike the opposition getting an early red card. I think it makes it much easier for them to just concentrate on defending. I just want to win, couldn't care less how it happens.

5 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

Boy that would be nice. I just can’t see where wins are coming from we’re so poor and just don’t seem to be able to gain any confidence from anywhere

Wood's signing has made me a lot more confident tbh. He will occupy Watford's defenders, should open up some gaps for ASM and Fraser. 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Would love for an easy breezy match. Red card for watford after an easy goal for us and they just lay down and don’t turn up. 

Aye I would love this. Haven’t got it in me for a nervy encounter. Would be nice if someone gifted us some comedy goals after the goodwill our defenders and keeper have displayed in recent months. 

5 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Dubravka fit according to Miles Starforth. Soz if already posted

Big for us that, assuming he's 100% fit and not just being patched up and sent out because we've got no other senior keeper. 

Just now, TRon said:

Big for us that, assuming he's 100% fit and not just being patched up and sent out because we've got no other senior keeper. 

Aye, he's not been great of late but he's still the best we have.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Hope it’s true.

Gillespie scares me and I’m already a nervous rabbit in the headlights today