Benoît Badiashile

Rich

So people can discuss individual targets that we're clearly in for and leave the rumours thread for new/emerging links?

I think as soon as we're bidding for a player more than once and the sources are sound, it's thread-worthy. If it doesn't happen it'll just drop off the front page.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

So people can discuss individual targets that we're clearly in for and leave the rumours thread for new/emerging links?

I think as soon as we're bidding for a player more than once and the sources are sound, it's thread-worthy. If it doesn't happen it'll just drop off the front page.

And if the exciting links do happen then the threads will be stuck to the top of the front page by massive dollops of creamy jizz

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Deffo. Rumours thread is the petri dish for the amoebas. Trippier was basically a fully grown mouse by the time his thread started. This guy's probably more of a dust mite, granted, but you wouldn't keep a dust mite in a petri dish with all the other no-hopers would you? 

2 minutes ago, Shak said:

You were the chosen one, Rich.

It was said that you would delete superfluous threads, not start them. Bring order to the forum, not fill it with clutter.

He's brought excitement, buzz, chatter and hype to his new forum empire.

I reckon these are all genuine bids which makes them legit. We are playing off these clubs against each other. 

"Knock us back and we'll take our £billions elsewhere."

Can they really afford to lose out? 

Signed him as an understudy to Lenglet in my first season on FM 22 a couple of months ago.

Lenglet got injured for 6 months early on and so had to start this guy and he ended up winning young player of the year in the premier league ...

By my calculations this one will definitely happen and he is going to be brilliant.

Great positioning in one on ones. Very much knows which way the attacker wants to go and puts himself where he needs to be to limit that. Good recovery pace too. 

Only thing I don't understand is why someone else hasn't signed him already tbh.

2 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Great positioning in one on ones. Very much knows which way the attacker wants to go and puts himself where he needs to be to limit that. Good recovery pace too. 

Only thing I don't understand is why someone else hasn't signed him already tbh.

Only briefly watched some clips of him. But it seemed like he went to ground less than Botman and is great at standing his man up.