Newcastle United 1 - 1 Watford (15/01/2022)

LRD

Predicted it earlier in the othe thread. I have no confidence in the back four or keeper. Difficult to include Trippier and Dummett in that at the moment, but certainly the CBs who just cant deal with anything. Lascelles is just not good enough. Not a captain, not a leader, not a good defender. 

And considering we put plenty of balls into the box, Wood didn't exactly show this presence he's allegedly got?

Fucking abysmal, I'd say were likely going down, without an absolute miracle. 

Only positives, Joelinton who's one if the best midfielders in the league at this point in time, based on tackles,dribbles, passes, etc, if only the lad could add finishing to his game.

And ASM, because if we didn't at least have him around, teams just wouldn't fear us at all.

Edited by mighty__mag

Bunch of bottle jobs, don't have a fucking clue how to see out a game or defend or pretect a lead. Deserve to get relegated then sack the lot and recruit a new team in the summer, useless, spineless twats the lot of em.

Every week we turn a win into a draw or worse. That seriously stinks of a critical moment where it looks like its just not going to be our year. 

There is still time, obviously, but the games are disappearing. 

Absolutely gutting, yet inevitable result. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

They could have had 2-3 goals on the break man [emoji38]

I don't remember their GK doing absolutely anything 2nd half apart from pick the ball out of the net.

Just now, Elephant said:

We need to get Rafa back. He is not the best out there but he is hell of alot better than Howe.

[emoji38] He's got a much better Everton side in the relegation fight at the minute. 

More depressed than angry. 

Starting to wonder about Eddie Howe now. Speaks well and seems to know the game but fuck me he can't manage a game, doesn't seem to have much tactical ability, we look as bad or worse than we did under Bruce and while the players are a huge problem, the manager getting fuck all more out of them is a big issue too. 

Without an incredible amount of investment in the next two weeks, we are a lock for the drop.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

We've literally failed to beat Norwich and Watford at home. We may as well have held onto Bruce at this rate.

Get in the sea man. Him and Ashley are why we are where we are. Blaming Howe for it all, fuck me 

1 minute ago, High Five o said:

We where not dreadful today, we had good spells.

However we have to many passengers in the squad. Lascelles, ASM, Longstaff etc. There will always be a mistake 

ASM?😅, i dont get the hate for this lad at all

Wednesday fan.. interested in your current position, look at my team, solid depression. First time I’ve watched you this season, thought wood a good signing. Your best players tonight.. Linton, never lost ball, never gave it away either. Tripper, smashing tackle. His goal was messi esc.. but your carrying that maximin donkey! He fucked you a few times as well as lacells. We had a fan favourite jj. Watched him go from defensive corner to opposite attacking corner skin the whole team then belt it out of play, you would be better with him. Take the gay looking lad from Norwich.. light years above your forward options. Good luck lads, I want you to smash all the wankers at the top currently. I would love it if you did that.

What a gutter that one was. I was obviously nervous at the end, but felt like that was more ingrained than a realistic threat from Watford, thought we'd done it. There've been some other gutters but to be minutes from actually outside the relegation zone, and at this time of year... :anguish: