Newcastle United 1 - 1 Watford (15/01/2022)

LRD

Just now, Bompeter said:

Beautiful timing. 

We need him to be better, and I will continue to say it because he needs to improve. We've won one game this whole season, and he has struggled more often than not of late.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I just don't understand why people can't grasp this :lol:

We should potentially have wrapped this game up by now. It's a dangerous way to go with the situation we are in.

Yes the rest of our players are so good at creating and finishing chances we would have this game wrapped up now if ASM wasn't playing :lol:

Guest neesy111
Just now, Pata said:

ASM had been extremely poor but he’s our only player who can score from nothing so just have to live with it and hope for moments like that.

This.

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He's been shite man[emoji38]

In that position, running at the defence, he's dangerous but picking the ball up in the middle of the pitch and constantly trying to take players on has nearlly been costly for us on numerous occasions.

Howe needs to try and talk somesense into him.

And you won't care a jot when he saves us from relegation for the third season running. 

Just now, KaKa said:

We need him to be better, and I will continue to say it because he needs to improve. We've won one game this whole season, and he has struggled more often than not of late.

You stood by Joelinton for two years while he was utter turd. I understand that St Maximain can be frustrating as hell, but he can also obviously do stuff noone else can in our squad.

Just now, triggs said:

Yes the rest of our players are so good at creating and finishing chances we would have this game wrapped up now if ASM wasn't playing :lol:

Just mental logic isn't. Not Joelinton's cardboard ankles or Shelvey and Longstaff being non-entities, but Saint-Maximin....

2 minutes ago, Bompeter said:

You're completely inventing all of these incredible passing opportunities that he's passed up. Genuinely a figment of your imagination. 

It's not incredible passes, it's just releasing the ball earlier, particularly in dangerous areas where ha can be prone to giving chances to the other team by losing the ball.

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

Who said he shouldn't be playing?

1 minute ago, Unbelievable said:

You stood by Joelinton for two years while he was utter turd. I understand that St Maximain can be frustrating as hell, but he can also obviously do stuff noone else can in our squad.

You're not wrong and there's no disputing that. Just wish he'd be a bit more team oriented. I actually think it will lead to him getting the ball back more often in more dangerous areas higher up the pitch.