Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 22/01/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Think he looks crap and good in equal amounts TBH. Certainly one of our most positive attackers and best crossers. But can equally miss control the ball or lose his man and look really bad. 

Is his crossing really that good? Also, was surprised to learn he’s 26, imagined him to be 22-23, it’s something about the way he plays, a bit naive.

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd take a point today. 3 points from safety with a better goal difference than 17th with a game in hand. 2 weeks break, last week of the window, Everton coming up.

The same Everton team that will have a new manager in by then and will likely rip us apart 

4 hours ago, cranna said:

Last week Newcastle formation against Leeds was gonna be:

Dubravka

Trippier  Diego Carlos - Botman - Dummet

Lingardinho  Gaucho - Haidara - Joelinton - Gosens

Zapata - Wood

What happened!?

452 is a novel formation, never seen it tried before.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

1-2 victory. 

I feel everyone is overrating Leeds, and they might get complacent after beating West Ham.

We will shock the world today.

There is no predicting this game. Anything could happen. Anything but a bore-draw, I'd say.

43 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'd take a point today. 3 points from safety with a better goal difference than 17th with a game in hand. 2 weeks break, last week of the window, Everton coming up.

I agree mate, although you seem confident in us picking something up with our game in hand ;)

Expecting a very Steve Bruce esk game today, 1 shot on target vs Leeds 8 shots on target, 20-25% possession, sitting on the edge of our box surrendering possession faster than the French during WW2 

Edited by nufcnick