Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 22/01/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

If Shelvey (I know) and Joelinton can sit deep and Willock push forward towards a 10 position, he might have a chance of paying ok but he's not a central midfielder.

This. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I must have missed all the better midfielders we have on the bench.

Literally can’t say anything slightly critical on this board without you having a pop. Any other midfielder deserves a game above Shelvey, he’s been here years and has done nothing at all to warrant a start. Couple that with the energy Leeds play at, it’s literally the last game be should be playing in.

Time for Willock to step up. We’ll see a lot less of the ball today and there will be chances for him to support late off the ball, or get on the ball and drive forward into space on the counter. 

I feel like he’s more suited to a game like this. I like him and think there is a player in there. But another poor performance from him and I’ll have run out of excuses. 

Urgghhhhh can't believe we're still playing [insert player from Ashley era]. How Howe can still pick him after having no replacement in is beyond me.

Edited by TBG

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Literally can’t say anything slightly critical on this board without you having a pop. Any other midfielder deserves a game above Shelvey, he’s been here years and has done nothing at all to warrant a start. Couple that with the energy Leeds play at, it’s literally the last game be should be playing in.

I completely disagree. But hey ho.

And I comment that way because LITERALLY every comment is negative / worried.

8 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

The only kids are the ones who's major contribution to this forum is constantly insulting others. Others who at least are keeping on topic and talking about football. 

But nah, they say something you don't like and they're the kids :anguish:

I think you are a kid if you are deliberately being overly negative to get a rise out of people. I wasn't referring to you either. For example; "Shelvey starts, oh wey thats us getting beat 8-0!"

It's like a creche at times. In no world were Shelvey and Lascelles not starting. 

If anyone wants an analytical conversation about team, tactics, howe etc, go for it but if you come on and make one liners which serve no purpose than to show everyone what a negative attitude you may have, don't expect me to keep quiet.