Leeds United vs. Newcastle United: 22/01/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

LRD

If its between Shelvey or Longstaff I'm picking Shelvey every day tbh, Shelvey while still shit is atleast able to ping a pass and have a dig from the edge of the box, whereas Longstaff is always in the wrong position when out of possession, and when he is on the ball is about a second behind play, and loses the ball. Our CM options are just pure dire bar big Joe.

My father in law is a Leeds fan and its my wife's birthday today so I'm hoping for win so badly. Won't be able to look at his smug face otherwise and might be late too late to get a divorce before they arrive tonight.

Guest reefatoon

I thought Fernandez was fit again? Hopefully he isn’t, as having Clark on the bench ahead of him is a shocking decision.

Fingers crossed Wood can get his 1st today, especially against a former side of his.

Feel uneasy with stress for the game, but that's also because I'm extremely hungover. I'll likely start watching it, then nod off after Leeds' 2nd goal goes in.

My positive prediction is an unlikely 1-2 win, Willock and Wood to score.

Just now, GWN said:

Must admit I’m not stressed or shitting myself , get a fucking grip man [emoji38]

I'm not listening - off oot to do some visiting round family and friends. 2-0 win for the home side today, with another defensive masterclass from Lascelles.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

I'm not listening - off oot to do some visiting round family and friends. 2-0 win for the home side today, with another defensive masterclass from Lascelles.

yeah, Im taking the dog for a long walk.  3-1 to Leeds and Howe will start to feel the strain.

11 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I thought Fernandez was fit again? Hopefully he isn’t, as having Clark on the bench ahead of him is a shocking decision.

Its crazy how a simple thing like if Fernandez had been playing all season instead of Lascelles or Clark we could be quite a few points better off.

Not sure why him and Jones we're supposed to have fallen out but I'd definitely get rid of Jones before Fernandez. 

Fernandez should have been our first choice CB this season and arguably captain too.