Jesse Lingard

From my understanding the Arsenal lad can play wide either side up top or just off a CF in behind. He’s younger, more versatile, hungrier and I’d rather spend the kind of money to get him than on Lingard, although I wouldn’t be against us signing Lingard mind. One or the other? Give me the young kid from Arsenal, despite my Arsenal supporting pal saying he’s shit. I see something in him enough to think he can add something we lack to the team right now, short and long-term.

44 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Man United definitely won’t be letting him leave with all this Mason Greenwood stuff going on.

I fancied the game of poker between the clubs being resolved until I saw the stuff with Greenwood this morning. Can’t see it happening now with Greenwood likely to spend some time in the Mendy Suite at Strangeways.

Yep, the deal is probably off now. Ferk it, that looks (and sounds) horrific for the lass.

Maybe Lingard gets the chance he wanted at Man U now. The good Lord moves in mysterious ways. We still have a couple of days, a list of players, and owners prepared to spend.

2 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Delle Alli would be great in our system I think like. Really hope we go for him.

Would far prefer us to go for him in a permanent deal if I actually thought that cunt Levy would sell to us.

Tbh as far as forward options go this deal seems the most likely. Wouldn’t be surprised if we weigh up the £15m and survival plus the chance to show lingard what the club is about and hoping he’ll sign permanently and just pay the money at the death