Leeds United 0 - 1 Newcastle United (22/01/2022)

Yorkie

the exaggerated droop shelvey assumes when he's facing someone who has the ball has always bothered me. it's like museum display of a chimp walking upright, only marginally less likely to actually win the ball.

Game's kinda sucked so far as well but I had to get that off my chest. Think it's there to be won though, think we can do it. Holding out hope.

We are absolutely horrific, it’s only because Leeds haven’t been able to finish their chances that we haven’t been put to the sword, carry on like this in the second half and they will score and then we will collapse 

Just now, thomas said:

the exaggerated droop shelvey assumes when he's facing someone who has the ball has always bothered me. it's like museum display of a chimp walking upright, only marginally less likely to actually win the ball.

Game's kinda sucked so far as well but I had to get that off my chest. Think it's there to be won though, think we can do it. Holding out hope.

Tbf, Shelvey had the best shot of the game on either side though. Fantastic strike, great save to deny him.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Sums up Newcastle, there was a time when losing Joelinton was a blessing in disguise, now it’s a fucking disaster!

Might hurry them up to buy a midfielder 

1 minute ago, nufcnick said:

We are absolutely horrific, it’s only because Leeds haven’t been able to finish their chances that we haven’t been put to the sword, carry on like this in the second half and they will score and then we will collapse 

I wouldn't say we've been horrific, they've not been a great deal better. 8 shots to our 9, 1 on target each, it's pretty even.

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

I wouldn't say we've been horrific, they've not been a great deal better. 8 shots to our 9, 1 on target each, it's pretty even.

Sorry but they have been head and shoulders better than us, we look like conceding every time they attack, it’s not hard to see why we have only won 1 game all season 

Edited by nufcnick

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

I’m not watching and I’ve got no idea if we are playing okay or total shit 

Okay with looking toothless still.

Just now, andyc35i said:

I think that they are here to beaten. The problem is that we can’t do anything when we have the ball in and around their goal

Yea, not the most fluid attack to understate the obvious.