Leeds United 0 - 1 Newcastle United (22/01/2022)

Yorkie

AWESOME!!! Just brilliant!

Scrappy, not pretty, but fucking hell did every man on the pitch battle for that, especially second half.

Most players had very mixed first halfs but second half everyone was great.

Schar MOTM, brilliant second half performances from Willock, Manquillo, Trippier.

Just fucking GET IN!!!

My god we needed that, going into a long break, can have the rest of the transfer window with a bit of hope. THANK FUCK.

We lack so much quality, but fucking hell they ran their selves ragged there, actually feel quite proud of the boys, what an effort.

Huge 3 points. Leeds had a shitter in front of goal, but we really grew in to that game. Glad that despite the players that went off injured the ones that came on did a decent enough job. I thought ASM as excellent late in the game to receive the ball and take the game to Leeds. I dread to think what our game play would be like without him.

Wood seems miles off the pace. That Zapata deal will hopefully come off on top of a CB and CM.

Fucking YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

Football is chaos. Fucking brilliant, get the fuck in! Drink it in boys, drink it in!

I was telling Shelvey to fuck off for sending Trippier away from that free kick right up until the moment it went in, like. :lol:

Just now, hakka said:

Huge 3 points. Leeds had a shitter in front of goal, but we really grew in to that game. Glad that despite the players that went off injured the ones that came on did a decent enough job. I thought ASM as excellent late in the game to receive the ball and take the game to Leeds. I dread to think what our game play would be like without him.

Wood seems miles off the pace. That Zapata deal will hopefully come off on top of a CB and CM.

Yeah praying that zapata deal is real. He is exactly what we need.