Leeds United 0 - 1 Newcastle United (22/01/2022)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

Same - was livid that it wasn't Trips taking it, right up until it crept in :lol:

Haha me too. My stream died, when it came back in they were just looking the free kick up.

I'm telling the missus that Trippier will smash it in then he walks off leaving me livid.

Ball bobbles in and I'm holding my 1 month old daughter so can't even scream or run round like a lunatic. :lol:

I dont think full backs are priority in the transfer window. Manqs, Trippier, Dummet and Lewis are decent enough. Very good from Dummet and Manquillo today. We have been linked to a number of left backs, but for me we are fine there.

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Where are those "we will get beat 4-0", lads now? Keep faith with Eddie's mags.

Right here, and never more happy to be wrong, need to push on now though and pay the fucking money, 1 swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that 

Just now, soyt said:

I dont think full backs are priority in the transfer window. Manqs, Trippier, Dummet and Lewis are decent enough. Very good from Dummet and Manquillo today. We have been linked to a number of left backs, but for me we are fine there.

Aye seen Dummet get alot of flack today, thought he was solid enough vs Raphina. Never going to come out clean against a player like that

1 minute ago, Nine said:

Player ratings? 

Dubravka 7

Trippier 7.5

Lascelles 7/Clark 7

Schar 7.5

Dummett 6/ Manquillo 8 (was so impressed with his sub performance)

Fraser 6.5

Joelinton 7/Longstaff 7

Shelvey 7

Willock 7.5

Wood 5

Saint-Maximin 5

Just now, nufcnick said:

Right here, and never more happy to be wrong, need to push on now though and pay the fucking money, 1 swallow doesn’t make a summer and all that 

Fair play. Let's fucking gan...:thup:

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

Outside of the first 20-30 minutes where they kept missing players in acres of space around out box they did nowt.

They kept doing the same in second half - should have scored when James fucking manages to pass it back to Dubs, Raphinia should have scored two when i rinced Dummett with ease twice. They had so many open chances that none took, so many crosses going to fuck all cause they were truly bad the last 16 meters