Leeds United 0 - 1 Newcastle United (22/01/2022)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Aye there was some seriously rancid posters in that first half like. I've never used that ignore function but will need to consider it in future. 

Is this a real thing? I’ve been on here 13 years and have no fucking idea how to do it [emoji38]

1 minute ago, worthy said:

:lol: If they were half more capable they would have had 4 goals. We got a ultra lucky scrappy win. We take those. But don't try to gotcha moment when you clearly know fuck all

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

1 minute ago, worthy said:

:lol: If they were half more capable they would have had 4 goals. We got a hanultra lucky scrappy win. We take those. But don't try to gotcha moment when you clearly know fuck all

I obviously know more than you, you knacker as I actually predicted a result today.

4 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

TBH I was putting it down to being my fault, because my wife has no immune system I haven’t been able to attend games this season, so I though it was me being the bad luck for not going. I can hopefully attend the Everton game if all things go well over the next week, so we will put that bad luck to the test 

Do us all a favour and stop in the house then as well.

Guest Biggsbond14
1 minute ago, Rod said:

I obviously know more than you, you knacker as I actually predicted a result today.

🥊 

4 minutes ago, Heron said:

Haha! Hate to say I told you so... But... 

Nar, joking aside, we all see things differently, and for a long time - against my nature - I've been pessimistic and hateful of what the club has been. I've been disengaged and alienated. So to be negative now that we have enough to cling onto, as much as it may be clutching at straws, is just a bit of a no-go for me. I'm making up for lost time with my ridiculous optimism. :lol: :thup:

Its infectious 😁

Well 🤔 .....

For tonight anyway, 😉

1 minute ago, thomas said:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Very true. But this is getting RAWKesque in how people try to gotcha moments when it was way closer than comfortable with awfull attacking from both sides and one scrappy freekick that sneaked itself in on the keeper corner

5 minutes ago, triggs said:

Was shite for a fair while at the start like when we only used him as a LB. Since moving to RB he did well and now has more confidence when switched to the left as well

I never judged him on those early performances, as I thought he was clearly out of position, and he was a Rafa signing. I was too easy on him as he's obviously a natural.

Nah, seriously always liked him. Remember his cross for the winner against Watford. I felt vindicated.

Recent performances have suffered as a result of the shambles that our defence became, but glad to see him continue to contribute.