Newcastle United vs. Everton 08/02/2022 @ 7.45pm (BT)

LRD

Pickford always crumbles against us, it's fucking beautiful. Dragging these moany bastards into a relegation fight would be great. However, difficult to say just how the game will go until we conclude our transfer business. 

Just now, Klaus said:

I would love another Pickford meltdown like :lol: he's like a petulant child against us.

Well, he's a mackem, he can't help it. You know what they're like man he won't be treating a game at SJP like any other as a proper professional would.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

You’ve got to fancy your chances against a team with 1 win in 14 PL games.

That form is as bad as our early season form. They have an identical points total from our first 14 games.

Oh absolutely. We're shite but if we're going to stay up we have to win some games, this is one of them.

Edited by Dr Venkman

Just realised that this is at home and not the rearranged away tie from Christmas. Total agony that this is more than a fortnight away cos I'm absolutely gagging for it one now. :lol: Hope we don't lose our momentum cos I'd fucking love us to pummel Everton. 

A friendly while we're in Saudi isn't the worst idea tbh; we did it both seasons under Rafa. 17/18 we won three on the bounce straight after; 18/19 we won three out of four. Just a pity we haven't got more be faces with us to integrate. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Just realised that this is at home and not the rearranged away tie from Christmas. Total agony that this is more than a fortnight away cos I'm absolutely gagging for it one now. :lol: Hope we don't lose our momentum cos I'd fucking love us to pummel Everton. 

A friendly while we're in Saudi isn't the worst idea tbh; we did it both seasons under Rafa. 17/18 we won three on the bounce straight after; 18/19 we won three out of four. Just a pity we haven't got more be faces with us to integrate. 

Got one arranged against Al-Ittihad supposedly.

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Getting to a point behind Everton with a few new faces would be dreamy after a few setbacks this month. I'd love to drag these cunts right in to the mix.

Would love them to go down. Read a good point earlier on Twitter - Everton fans are what the media tell everyone Newcastle fans are. 

Rooney, Lampard and Ferguson favourites for the job full time. Martinez next closest at 10/1 (I.e no chance surely).

No money to spend, big relegation battle ahead (if we are to beat them). I think we’ll drag them into it. Has Ferguson got any real managerial experience? It might be a bit like Shearer with us. A big name but didn’t have the player’s buy in to turn it around.