Newcastle United vs. Everton 08/02/2022 @ 7.45pm (BT)

LRD

You've got to be positive about this one, they're the worst form in the league right now, plus hopefully, we will be stronger with a few new additions. 

A great time to have a break and reset, plan for this fixture. 

You'd imagine they'd also have a new manager, as they will likely use this time to search.

Will be an interesting game, looking forward to it.

I've missed the boat on this one, why are Everton so fucked at the moment? It has to be more to it then just Rafa frustrations, and him falling out with everyone. There seems to be a huge rift between the club board and the fans and there being genuine anger towards them, as well as the fans fighting among themselves. How are they not able to spend any money? Is it just FFP?

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I've missed the boat on this one, why are Everton so fucked at the moment? It has to be more to it then just Rafa frustrations, and him falling out with everyone. There seems to be a huge rift between the club board and the fans and there being genuine anger towards them, as well as the fans fighting among themselves. How are they not able to spend any money? Is it just FFP?

I think they’ve fucked them selves on transfers for the next 3-6 seasons because they’ve over spent.

Seems like the clubs broken from top to bottom currently too.

Be excellent if they went down.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Pissed money away on shite like that knacker from Arsenal, hired and fired numerous managers and their boardroom seems very disjointed.

I mean, they think Duncan Ferguson or Wayne Rooney may have the cognitive ability to become good managers.

There seems no plan, no long term vision, nothing.They have a good enough squad to survive but they are in free fall.

Also, their fans are mongs.

Missing this one as I'm back at uni. Back up for Villa though. 

Few signings in, 2-0, 3 points, we'll stay up. No clue if Duncan Ferguson will still be in charge either, hopefully he is. Beating these will drag them right into it alongside maybe Leeds and Brentford. 

2 hours ago, McCormick said:

Still need to win close to every other game to stave off relegation. Hoping for at least 3 points from these next 2 fixtures.

Are you looking at historical points total there? If so, are you expecting the 3 teams we’re competing with now to gain enough points to force us to win that many games to stay up?

Just now, Biggsbond14 said:

Wonder If Ferguson will be on the end of any abuse by the Everton fans like Rafa was 

No way, he’s a toffee blue nose and paid for a few rounds in a bar…

If he’s an Everton legend, fucking hell… mind the genuine Man Utd legend that is Rooney is considered an Everton legend for coming back for one last big pay day! They really are the Scouse Mackems.

1 hour ago, Dr Venkman said:

Are you looking at historical points total there? If so, are you expecting the 3 teams we’re competing with now to gain enough points to force us to win that many games to stay up?

25 points from 17 games to get us to 40 (in reality it’d probably only need 35 at this rate).

The teams in or around 10th - 14th achieved 25 points after 17 games. It’s hardly blistering form we’ll need to survive.

6 wins and 3-4 draws and we’ll be absolutely sound.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I can't exaggerate how tragically bad we are at the moment. The only question mark is if the break does us any good.

When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand

and nothing, whoah nothing is going right........that's when NUFC becomes your friend. 

Who gave Derby 4 points and tried for 6 ?

Who gave Sheff Utd that first win ?

Who single handedly kept their neighbours up 3yrs off the trot ?

The worse you are, the lower we'll reach to help, friendliest club on Earth we are.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I can't exaggerate how tragically bad we are at the moment. The only question mark is if the break does us any good.

Really curious, just why/how are you so bad? You've got decent players, DCL is back. Mad how far the side has dropped given their form in the first half of last season.

Also, do you expect a new manager to be in for this or will Ferguson be given to the end of the season?

Just looking for some advice. I live in Scotland but was thinking of coming down for a game in March or April and was wondering how hard it is to pick up a couple of tickets? Or would it be easier to get tickets for an away game? 

4 minutes ago, HWTL said:

Just looking for some advice. I live in Scotland but was thinking of coming down for a game in March or April and was wondering how hard it is to pick up a couple of tickets? Or would it be easier to get tickets for an away game? 

You should be sound getting them for a home game, but just make sure to get them soon after they go on General Sale if you’re wanting to be in the Gallowgate, as they sell very quick.

Away tickets seem to never go on general sale these days. 

Edited by Danh1

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

You should be sound getting them for a home game, but just make sure to get them soon after they go on General Sale if you’re wanting to be in the Gallowgate, as they sell very quick.

Away tickets seem to never go on general sale these days. 

When is it they normally go on sale?