Newcastle United vs. Everton 08/02/2022 @ 7.45pm (BT)

LRD

3 minutes ago, buzza said:

No chance, let's s3nd these buggas down into the relegation scrap!

I want to but these just can’t be so shite as they have been, hence I’d take a a draw , new manager bounce etc 

We really need to be winning our home games, especially against the likes of Everton. A draw isn’t good enough, we’ve had too many of them…

Was hoping they were going to be there for the taking. But with a likely boost from a new manager and coaches. New signings and their players giving far more effort, I think this is a hard game now. 

Their best 11 is alot stronger than ours I would say. 

Gotta hope our lot are right up to it on the day and they don't turn up. 

Guest Biggsbond14
2 hours ago, toontownman said:

New manger and new signing bounce. Will be a very tough game. Hope our new boys settle quick. 

Think there still shit tbh and we will have a much better team then last week , Alli won’t make that much difference when there defence is as solid as a wet cardboard box 

34 minutes ago, worthy said:

Can't see any goals besides ASM. This went from winnable to please let us draw real quick.

I think with better control in midfield we will create better chances and protect the back the defence much more. We are also adding two more decent defenders that should tighten us further. There's a good chance we can start winning games we go ahead in with these extra players, but I would feel a lot more comfortable if we had a goal scoring attacking midfielder or top striker joining. Seems really unlikely now, but I will hold out some hope.

Guest Biggsbond14
18 minutes ago, peder said:

Evertons best 11 Are better then our best 11. Will take an draw for sure. 

Specialy after no goalscorer in today. 

Why are they so shit then? Using that logic 😂

Just now, Biggsbond14 said:

Why are they so shit then? Using that logic 😂

why Are mufc so shit? World star players dont always go well together either. 

not the best example, but yea. 

Guest Biggsbond14
1 minute ago, peder said:

why Are mufc so shit? World star players dont always go well together either. 

not the best example, but yea. 

The league doesn’t lie as manure do have talented players but are Everton really that good ? Imho no they aren’t just relying on one or 2 players playing well but as a unit shit