Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I did the same. Fully checked out. The absolute antithesis of a supafan.

Met my lass in those wilderness years and in the last 3 months, the behaviour change she's had to deal with has been severe. I think she thinks I've got a brain tumour or something. 

Aye it was a shitty 14 years as a supporter save for Hughton and Rafa, but even then you knew it was false dawns and would end in tears. I’ll never forgive Ashley for robbing genuine fans of having the hope, love and enjoyment ripped out of them even just watching the players on the telly, it really was that grim. My boys are 8 and 9 and it’s only now they are learning to know who even fucking Jon Jo Shelvey is. I’ll allow them that in the hope he will be long gone soon! 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

Aye it was a shitty 14 years as a supporter save for Hughton and Rafa, but even then you knew it was false dawns and would end in tears. I’ll never forgive Ashley for robbing genuine fans of having the hope, love and enjoyment ripped out of them even just watching the players on the telly, it really was that grim. My boys are 8 and I and it’s only now they are learning to know who even fucking Jon Jo Shelvey is. I’ll allow them that in the hope he will be long gone soon! 

They're gonna have a belter time in their teens though!

3 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

What the fuck. Surely this can't be allowed to stand. I only post on 2 sites and 50% just disappeared overnight 

That username always made me laugh. :lol:

Then again it helped having the avatar with the daft sponge as well. Get it sorted.

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He was not imho. Not funny at all 

Fair play, I remember laughing at his posts many years ago, have some memory of his posts getting more bitter and antagonistic towards the time he got banned but couldn’t remember very clearly 

Just now, Gemmill said:

TRon. Another blast from the past.

Is Parky on here, the absolute lunatic.

I just went into my profile and see there is the possibility of warning points. Oh dear. :lol:

Parky last seen refreshing flight tracker to check the real time spread of 5G, mind warping chem trails.

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

I think it was our collective bedwetting on the transfer thread, Ant just said fuck it these lot arnt worth the trouble anymore :lol:

I’ve got news for you on that front.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

I’ve got news for you on that front.

Maybe we could set up our own toontastic transfer sub thread where we can alll have pissy sheets without bothering you NO natives :lol:

Edited by Nine

Just now, Gemmill said:

TRon. Another blast from the past.

Is Parky on here, the absolute lunatic.

I just went into my profile and see there is the possibility of warning points. Oh dear. :lol:

I was on there after the takeover, the user name was Alan D'ohliver, couldn't get the TRon one to work. It was good catching up tbh. Still need Ayatollah Hermione to turn up, that was the stupidest and yet most brilliant username I've come across in ages. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I was on there after the takeover, the user name was Alan D'ohliver, couldn't get the TRon one to work. It was good catching up tbh. Still need Ayatollah Hermione to turn up, that was the stupidest and yet most brilliant username I've come across in ages. 

Ah that was you! Nice one.