Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Well thank fuck there is still one Newcastle message board up and running to take us Toontastic refugees in.

Don’t worry yous will be getting sent back on a rubber boat if yous misbehave, I hope yous are all vaccinated mind…

Edited by HTT II

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Were we fuck, we just didn’t like Americans… that and we were a little backward!

:lol: The swimming and fried chicken stuff wasn't because I'm a Yank.

Just now, HTT II said:

You need to name and shame them…

:lol:I'm pretty sure you were one of them. It was everyone, tbh. Didn't matter I gave as well as I got. Would have fucked off if there was no reaching the place.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Don’t worry yous will be getting sent back on a rubber boat if yous misbehave, I hope yous are all vaccinated mind…

We’re all vaccinated and have all been treated for lice. 

We had an anti-vax loon on there recently and he took a bit of a pummelling.

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol:I'm pretty sure you were one of them. It was everyone, tbh. Didn't matter I gave as well as I got. Would have fucked off if there was no reaching the place.

He hates the disabled too [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

Nah, I was just using stereotypes for comedy effect, meant no harm. Anyway I can’t be racist because…

God I hope you never go to Sunderland [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

The forum wars ended and we all realised we were all rather nice and we even allowed people from N-O to come to our pre and post-match drinks at The Trent. Does anyone still go? I wonder. The reason I stopped posting on here is because I was posting fucking loads  on here and on there and something had to give. It was this place rather than my job. Also TT had a lot less traffic so I reasoned that was the better choice. It’s a shame though as the crack was really good on there recently. I think we were all just happy, despite reservations about the owners, to have a bit of interest in NUFC again. Glad to see people have made it over to here. 

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

:lol: Fuck off already :coolsmiley:

Wait, what, did you? I know someone who was shagging Jordan and got 20k off the News of the World for his story, said her fanny was like a wizards sleeve and this was when she was early 20s or something and he was hung like @Gemmill

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

Wait what, did you? I know someone who was shagging Jordan and got 20k off the News of the World for his story, said her fanny was like a wizards sleeve.

It's been far too many years to start discussing this one again :lol: