Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Just now, Shearergol said:

It's been far too many years to start discussing this one again :lol:

Nah you have to tell, is that why she spiralled out of control into a mix of drugs, alcohol and dragging up as Cilla Black? You fucking ruined a national treasure didn’t you?

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Nah you have to tell, is that why she spiralled out of control into a mix of drugs, alcohol and dragging up as Cilla Black? You fucking ruined a national treasure didn’t you?

If it did happen then it was more than likely before she was famous, I'd guess ;)

2 hours ago, clintdempsey said:

Dr. Gloom? That's a blast from the past. You the same guy that had an epic website with match reports, gloom ratings and such back in the day?

no, but i apparently nicked the bloke's username

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

If it did happen then it was more than likely before she was famous, I'd guess ;)

All is forgiven then! Hope she was a good buck!

Just now, chayton said:

Now, now, now ... what the hell is going on in here? [emoji38]

This is becoming quite the range, what is it 99 new members signed up today now? Oh and welcome, hope you’re good and well. :thup:

If that PeasePud turns up though I’m off!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

This is becoming quite the range, what is it 99 new members signed up today now? Oh and welcome, hope you’re good and well. :thup:

If that PeasePud turns up though I’m off!

Do you mean that for real? I'm off to go find the Pooh beared fucker  [emoji38]

Yeah mate, all good here, hope you're well too

In all honesty, in one way members migrating over here will just mean an even better and more active NUFC community and there's no way that's not a good thing in the long run. Before the takeover this place was dying a slow death bar the regulars, and the post-takeover return of poster rejuvenated the place massively - and I assume this influx will do the same. 

Obviously sad that TT is gone though, as I can only imagine how lost I'd feel if N-O suddenly vanished without a trace. Didn't Dave do an April Fools on that once, and then Skirge went off and created the worst looking replacement forum ever?

I always knew this day would come btw, the brethren returning to the flock, to their rightful true one and only home, this is like takeover day :smitten:

Just now, chayton said:

Do you mean that for real? I'm off to go find the Pooh beared fucker  [emoji38]

Yeah mate, all good here, hope you're well too

Not really no, hope he’s doing well wherever he is and whatever he is doing. I hope he got that full-time gig making websites in Germany!

12 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

In all honesty, in one way members migrating over here will just mean an even better and more active NUFC community and there's no way that's not a good thing in the long run. Before the takeover this place was dying a slow death bar the regulars, and the post-takeover return of poster rejuvenated the place massively - and I assume this influx will do the same. 

Obviously sad that TT is gone though, as I can only imagine how lost I'd feel if N-O suddenly vanished without a trace. Didn't Dave do an April Fools on that once, and then Skirge went off and created the worst looking replacement forum ever?

Aye the football section was on its arse, dying a slow perpetual death. Sadly the chat section seems to have suffered since the takeover, but a United fanbase is great and I’ve never been more engaged with NUFC and with it football since Ashley first arrived and even then with FS, Souness et all I was on the way out anyway. I do genuinely hope Toontastic will return, but it’s great to welcome old and new members from there, it just makes for better discussion and a more interesting experience on here.

Edited by HTT II