Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

6 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

By the way @chayton I've left you a message on MSN messenger that you still haven't replied to :lol:

Fucking hell I feel old now. Have we really been on Newcastle forums for this long?

This has made me realise how old I am. I was 25 and living in America when I started posting on these places. I'm now 46, on marriage number 2, and living in Wideopen. 

Mike Ashley level mismanagement of the last 21 years. :lol:

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Is it really gone for good? :( 

Nice to see some old names on here again though. My last post seems to be from 2008 :D 

My god, they're all turning up. This will be like the Alan Pardew thread Mk1 at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This has made me realise how old I am. I was 25 and living in America when I started posting on these places. I'm now 46, on marriage number 2, and living in Wideopen. 

Depressing isn't it? I think I was 25 with a 1 year old and another that hadn't been even thought of. 

Now I'm coming up to 45, the eldest will be 20 in June and serves me beer in my local and the other one will old enough to drive in October! :hunter:

17 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

By the way @chayton I've left you a message on MSN messenger that you still haven't replied to :lol:

Fucking hell I feel old now. Have we really been on Newcastle forums for this long?

I joined here 17 years ago in April, and was on another forum (nufc-forum) for about a year before that. It’s fucking mental. 

4 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

What was the forum LeazesMag ran where there was only about 5 accounts regularly posting and 3 of them were him? He was a bit of a ‘character’, shall we say? But it was tragic to see one of his other accounts reply to a thread he’d started. 

Howaythetoon ?

8 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

What was the forum LeazesMag ran where there was only about 5 accounts regularly posting and 3 of them were him? He was a bit of a ‘character’, shall we say? But it was tragic to see one of his other accounts reply to a thread he’d started. 

There was a rumour doing the rounds that he was a member of the Shepherd family. Straight up

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

My mate runs Wideopen FC and my boy trains and plays there regular, not a bad part of our world tbh.

1 hour ago, chayton said:

Phil Craig's Toonchat which continuously crashed. Then you setup a temporary board to keep us all sane. Then HTT got all high and mighty and merged the world ... then the 5 (you, me, Scottish Mag, Jimbo & Peasepud) of us broke away and built Toontastic. I remember someone crying about it - same person who cried when Peasepud did that huge media campaign about Hitzfeld coming as manager and it was bought hook, line and sinker [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Am I allowed back on here then? 😃

Just now, khay said:

There was a secret forum that’s all the truth I know.  

I do miss the German and the Australian    famous people above my head. 

Allow me to let you into a little secret .... all message boards have secret forums O0