Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

14 minutes ago, khay said:

There was a secret forum that’s all the truth I know.  

I do miss the German and the Australian    famous people above my head. 

There’s secret forums within secret forums on here, like underground bases deep within the N.O core, most are members, this isn’t even where we post most. 

1 minute ago, TheGuv said:

Nah, one of them definitely tried to groom me on there and tried to get me to meet up with him numerous times at SJP. 

Just think, that person had a lucky escape!

Just now, Shearergol said:

I wish I could remember tbf :lol:

Fuck me. 

'Wanker Of The Week' - on the temporary (pre N-O / Toonchat merger). It got awarded as a badge to who the admins thought have been the biggest twat of the previous week. I think Swindy got that as well which was possibly the prelude to you outing him. The mahoosive flounce :lol:

Just now, chayton said:

Fuck me. 

'Wanker Of The Week' - on the temporary (pre N-O / Toonchat merger). It got awarded as a badge to who the admins thought have been the biggest twat of the previous week. I think Swindy got that as well which was possibly the prelude to you outing him. The mahoosive flounce :lol:

did I make that badge? I’ll still have it.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This has made me realise how old I am. I was 25 and living in America when I started posting on these places. I'm now 46, on marriage number 2, and living in Wideopen. 

Mike Ashley level mismanagement of the last 21 years. :lol:

I signed up in TT 16 or so years ago when asprilla told me about it on the old Harmony Central forums when he found out I was a Newcastle fan.

Im 33 next month and live on the other side of the world now.

Genuinely gutted that this has happened, don’t exactly come across a lot of fans out here.

Christ, nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

Quite a few folk were originally on the Soccer 24-7 NUFC sub-forum which became invaded by absolute bellends and became unbearable which I think led to Toon-Chat? Also indirectly led to me meeting the now missus.

1 minute ago, andrew said:

I signed up in TT 16 or so years ago when asprilla told me about it on the old Harmony Central forums when he found out I was a Newcastle fan.

Im 33 next month and live on the other side of the world now.

Genuinely gutted that this has happened, don’t exactly come across a lot of fans out here.

You're a man on the up. 

It's quite shite that it fell over like. Or was kicked over.

12 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Nah, one of them definitely tried to groom me on there and tried to get me to meet up with him numerous times at SJP. 

Wasn’t there for your Kingston Park exploits was he?

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Christ, nothing like a bit of nostalgia.

Quite a few folk were originally on the Soccer 24-7 NUFC sub-forum which became invaded by absolute bellends and became unbearable which I think led to Toon-Chat? Also indirectly led to me meeting the now missus.

Soccer 24-7 ... those were the days! I remember a Leeds ultra called '(B)Elland Glory' who wouldn't accept they were utter shit. 

I found Toon-Chat thanks to a banner than ran across the top of NUFC.com for a while. The rest is history.