Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Just now, TheGuv said:

Dear god [emoji38]

I think he did end up in prison IIRC 

Touchy Hutchy? Aye he did.

Before it all came to light I was meant to going to Sheff Wed on one of his busses in Boxing Day ‘09 and it never turned up.

Had to go to Washy services and see if someone else would take us. Thankfully not-yet-then-MP Ian Mearns took pity and let us on his coach.

2 minutes ago, chayton said:

Soccer 24-7 ... those were the days! I remember a Leeds ultra called '(B)Elland Glory' who wouldn't accept they were utter shit. 

I found Toon-Chat thanks to a banner than ran across the top of NUFC.com for a while. The rest is history.

what happened to s24-7? I was on there about 20 years ago. It was a really busy place. 

Just now, Wullie said:

Is Bridget Phillipson going to be signing up on here?

:lol: I very much doubt it, too busy giving the Education Secretary a load of shit ... I still recall her 'can you delete my profile please?' message. 

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

:love:

Aye it was 

Met him a few years back when I started supporting Gateshead, he always had a group of younguns around him and acted like a hoolie, he befriended one of the sad sack former Gremlins, I told my mate he looks like a nonce that kid and he said nah, he’s just a daft young footy lad. Turned out he was and is a nonce. Wish I had of slapped the cunt there and then. 

5 minutes ago, chayton said:

:lol: I very much doubt it, too busy giving the Education Secretary a load of shit ... I still recall her 'can you delete my profile please?' message. 

I kept a copy of them all.....just in case I ever needed Political backing 😉 

13 minutes ago, chayton said:

Soccer 24-7 ... those were the days! I remember a Leeds ultra called '(B)Elland Glory' who wouldn't accept they were utter shit. 

I found Toon-Chat thanks to a banner than ran across the top of NUFC.com for a while. The rest is history.

Yup, same. Circa 2001 if I remember correctly 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Right now there's about 100+ posters currently scratching their heads thinking 'what the fuck is going on??' :lol:

100+ that's quite a range! 😉

Edited by peasepud