Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, toonotl said:

Another exile reporting in from across the ocean.

Assuming the forum's death must be some elaborate fix of Davey's attempting to shake off his nemesis Diego?

I hope Diego manages to track us down. The thinking man’s fish (much to Dave’s consternation)

17 minutes ago, andrew said:

I signed up in TT 16 or so years ago when asprilla told me about it on the old Harmony Central forums when he found out I was a Newcastle fan.

Im 33 next month and live on the other side of the world now.

Genuinely gutted that this has happened, don’t exactly come across a lot of fans out here.

I was around 14-15 too and couldn't find another football fan for the life of me during those days, let alone an NUFC one in my part of the world. As a kid it was brilliant finding these forums. I'm guessing as MBS continues to get his checkbook out in the coming years I may finally not be the only NUFC fan from Pakistan, even though I'm living on the other side of the world now.

There was that time with the compilations and videos everywhere too. That was mint. For us it was mostly Tooj wasn't it? 

And I remember taking over a small site NUFC Media for a little while before it went down too (it was for sharing video clips :lol: ). Can't remember who exactly it was from? Are you still on here? :D 

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

all we wanted was to talk about our beloved club. Can’t we all just get along? 

I hope you don’t think I’m being serious, I’m loving it personally, it was always my goal to have one great forum!

Just now, HTT II said:

I hope you don’t think I’m being serious, I’m loving it personally, it was always my goal to have one great forum!

I’m taking the piss. My last post was one of your famous quotes from the forum war days (at least I think it was you - it’s been a while :lol: ) 

Just now, peasepud said:

Need to get TT back up then and move you all over 😉

We are pacifists these days, we don’t do invasions, not even invited ones. Hope you are well btw, and I sincerely mean that, been a right blast from the past today/this evening and feels like the forum is 100% alive more than it ever has been in line with what’s happening with our club. I hope people stick around if Toontastic can’t be brought back :thup:

Just now, HTT II said:

We are pacifists these days, we don’t do invasions, not even invited ones. Hope you are well btw, and I sincerely mean that, been a right blast from the past today/this evening and feels like the forum is 100% alive more than it ever has been in line with what’s happening with our club. I hope people stick around if Toontastic can’t be brought back :thup:

Missed you too fella