Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Just now, HTT II said:

We are pacifists these days, we don’t do invasions, not even invited ones. Hope you are well btw, and I sincerely mean that, been a right blast from the past today/this evening and feels like the forum is 100% alive more than it ever has been in line with what’s happening with our club. I hope people stick around if Toontastic can’t be brought back :thup:

TBH I haven't had anything to do with Toontastic now for 10 years. I packed up in about May 2012 when my job started to get a bit more serious. Since then it's had facelifts and updates and never seems to have retained the ethos of those early days.

10 minutes ago, andrew said:

Theres a reason glooms avater is what it is

Let’s get a few things straight off the bat. 

I’m CEO of the bedwetter society. we are resigned to our fate - what could be more Newcastley than relegation as the world’s richest club? 

(My deputy is wykikitoon - hopefully he’ll be along soon)

Gemmill is the leader of the mindlessly optimistic Willy wavers 

So pick a side, you’re either with us or against us 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

I’m CEO of the bedwetter society. we are designed to our fate - what could be more Newcastley than relegation as the world’s richest club? 

@manorparklooks like you and @Gemmillwill get on a treat. Wonder if he knows he just needs to W A I T !

2 minutes ago, chayton said:

TBH I haven't had anything to do with Toontastic now for 10 years. I packed up in about May 2012 when my job started to get a bit more serious. Since then it's had facelifts and updates and never seems to have retained the ethos of those early days.

it is honestly the same old shit-talking place it always has been, underpinned by the same dozen or so posters.

Or at least it was ☹️

Just now, chayton said:

Ah shame, I stopped posting more and more on here over the years, just reading posts mainly or sticking to chat and after Benitez left I left and then come back, left again and rejoined, it has kept me sane during the last 14 years mind and I’ve since met loads from here and it’s become more than about the club. But now we have our club back it’s buzzing again, we all are or should be.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m CEO of the bedwetter society. we are designed to our fate - what could be more Newcastley than relegation as the world’s richest club? 

Ah you see I'm one of these freaks who is still optimistic even if we do get relegated.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

This is a hostile takeover imo 

I’ve got the tanks on the lawn already armed and primed and I’m just a foot soldier.

It’s the admin and mods with the nukes and some other not of this world wizardry people have to worry about. 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Gemmill said:

The difference between me and Gloom is I'VE GOT GIANT BALLS.

They would look like giants with a mouse dick.

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m CEO of the bedwetter society. we are resigned to our fate - what could be more Newcastley than relegation as the world’s richest club? 

You're in good company. I'll often log on in good spirits and leave feeling like I want to jump out of the window.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Ah shame, I stopped posting more and more on here over the years, just reading posts mainly or sticking to chat and after Benitez left I left and then come back, left again and rejoined, it has kept me sane during the last 14 years mind and I’ve since met loads from here and it’s become more than about the club. But now we have our club back it’s buzzing again, we all are or should be.

TBH I think a lot of the carefree aspect went when Gejon (wasn't he Cajun on here?) died. I personally found it a massive wake up call that life wasn't always as rosy as we thought it was.