Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, chayton said:

TBH I think a lot of the carefree aspect went when Gejon (wasn't he Cajun on here?) died. I personally found it a massive wake up call that life wasn't always as rosy as we thought it was. 

Ah man, never felt so empty about someone I’ve never met when hearing of his passing. 

Btw we have a really good thread over in chat when things in life aren’t going our way should any new members need it, 

Hi folks, first time I was on here I got banned for the heinous crime of posting a Youtube video....signed up again a couple of years later & someone called Dave immediately did an IP check on me for a reason I cant remember and was a bit shitty about it so I gracefully bowed out....no hard feelings though ya cunts eh? :D

Edited by rpatz9

Renton, that’s another name from the past, always seemed downbeat about even non NUFC stuff (i could be wrong?), but was a good poster IIRC.

1 minute ago, rpatz9 said:

Hi folks, first time I was on here I got banned for the heinous crime of posting a Youtube video....signed up again a couple of years later & someone called Dave immediately did an IP check on me for a reason I cant remember and was a bit shitty abput it so I gracefully bowed out....no hard feelings though ya cunts eh? :D

You’ve just grassed yourself sonny jim, you won’t see out the night now I guess!

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Ah man, never felt so empty about someone I’ve never met when hearing of his passing. 

Btw we have a really good thread over in chat when things in life aren’t going our way should any new members need it, 

Met him once for a drink, conversed with him regularly over MSN Messenger and as I lived 10 miles down the road I went to his funeral. Just tremendously sad all round. 

And good call about the thread in the chat forum - all joking aside and many of us have taken the piss out of each other for the better part of 20 years, it's always good to talk.

Welcome to all the "new" posters. As somebody who's been around from merge to split and back it's pretty sad to see one of the old forums die out, even though I forgot it even existed a few years ago tbh. 

We play the Lockwood Cup in his honour (I naturally just rocked up out of the blue one weekend, won it and retained it like a boss several times after) it would be great for others to participate like!

Edited by HTT II

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ah fuck I forgot about Diego. He won't know about this place.

Didnt he link his twitter a week or two ago? If anyone followed him or remembers it they could dm him on there like 

Just now, Andy said:

Welcome to all the "new" posters. As somebody who's been around from merge to split and back it's pretty sad to see one of the old forums die out, even though I forgot it even existed a few years ago tbh. 

So did I ... and I built the bloody thing :lol: