Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Renton, that’s another name from the past, always seemed downbeat about even non NUFC stuff (i could be wrong?), but was a good poster IIRC.

You could have just said moody miserable fucker and you'd have still been bang on the money :lol:

I was never purposefully keeping away from the forums I just found twitter and that's been my thing.

Kept meaning to check in on TT for ages but it never happened. 

Been a member on here since before the merge but have kept my head down for a good few years in case HTT got me!

Just now, chayton said:

What about 'Kid Dynamite'? Blyth Spartans fan ... went by another name as well but can't for the life of me remember. 

Tried to meet up with 'Mags' when he went stateside in an attempt to sniff her knickers :lol:

J69

and corrected your post slightly ;)

1 minute ago, peasepud said:

I was never purposefully keeping away from the forums I just found twitter and that's been my thing.

Kept meaning to check in on TT for ages but it never happened. 

Been a member on here since before the merge but have kept my head down for a good few years in case HTT got me!

I’m a mellow person today ha ha, I look back at me back then and think what a fucking cringey arsey bairn, I was in my early 20s I think to be fair. No excuse though!

4 minutes ago, chayton said:

What about 'Kid Dynamite'? Blyth Spartans fan ... went by another name as well but can't for the life of me remember. 

Tried to meet up with 'Mags' when he went stateside in an attempt to get in her knickers :lol:

J69. More likely to be sniffing knickers these days tbh

Edited by Dr Gloom

Just now, howmanheyman said:

Renton's a good lad, hasn't had it easy lately. 

Hope he’s doing OK, it’s been a shit 14 years for all of us in regards to NUFC and an even shittier 2 years or so with the pandemic, it’s been tough, very tough!

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Is NE5 still knocking about?

To be fair to him and his brother Howay The Lads, I talked a lot with them privately, sound blokes IMO and it was a shame how it ended up. They were there from the very start with Nufc.nu. I liked both of them if not always agreed with their posts.

5 minutes ago, rpatz9 said:

Can you get hold of him?

Nah I'd have to drive round the coast looking for a house with a stained glass window, or a man running from seagulls, or a man with a daughter running from dogs.

Those are my only leads.