Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Who was it that used to post ‘smeeagain’, would post a brilliantly shit joke, and that would be it? :lol:

Bobby shinton. He turned up again after the takeover. Jokes were still shite mind.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Nah I'd have to drive round the coast looking for a house with a stained glass window, or a man running from seagulls, or a man with a daughter running from dogs.

Those are my only leads.

:lol: 

5 minutes ago, howmanheyman said:

Renton's a good lad, hasn't had it easy lately. 

In a shambles since the win at the weekend?

In seriousness Renton’s a top top poster and good fella from everything I’ve seen. Hope he’s going alright. 

1 minute ago, M4 said:

Well, this is nice :aww:

Hello everyone.

Is it you who ran the Shearer website btw, I know you’ve been on here ages like?

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Need Fist, ewerk and Renton to turn up before this place starts feeling like home 

Ewerk found his way to the reddit, hopefully he sees this at some point too.

Not seen anything of Fist or Renton yet.

1 minute ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

He was class. Always ranting and raving about the days under Shepherd no matter what topic was being discussed. 

Honestly man, the bloke was unhinged. Shame because he was quite knowledgable about the old days but he went nuts in the end he has to be banned, then he ended up howling at the moon on Twitter, accusing Ant (the bloke who ran toontastic) of infecting his PC with a virus

Just now, Detritus Bramble said:

Leazes could be alright. Knew loads about the old days re: NUFC and was a good judge etc re football in general. Absolutely fucking mental at the flip of a switch when talking about Shepherd, immigration etc though 

I’d love (not really) to see what shit he thinks of Brexit, Bo Jo, Trump, Corona etc. 

Just now, Detritus Bramble said:

Leazes could be alright. Knew loads about the old days re: NUFC and was a good judge etc re football in general. Absolutely fucking mental at the flip of a switch when talking about Shepherd, immigration etc though 

I had some good chats with LM canny fella

Just now, M4 said:

Absolutely.

Forgot to pay the bill on the domain, so it went offline... Will have to sort that some day!

Ah man, I loved that site.

1 minute ago, peasepud said:

So seeing as we're all mates now which one of you bastards got my home phone number and threatened me? 

All water under the bridge now, would just love to know who it was 😃

Wtf. Really?