Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Honestly man, the bloke was unhinged. Shame because he was quite knowledgable about the old days but he went nuts in the end he has to be banned, then he ended up howling at the moon on Twitter, accusing Ant (the bloke who ran toontastic) of infecting his PC with a virus

[emoji38] [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, peasepud said:

So seeing as we're all mates now which one of you bastards got my home phone number and threatened me? 

All water under the bridge now, would just love to know who it was 😃

Was a burner phone anyway!

2 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Love how we’ve created our own inner clique itt btw 

It will be confined to this thread only soon as our clique won’t tolerate it so make the most of it!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Stevie had a brain tumour which was operated on a few years ago. Someone on TT mentioned he wasn't doing great not too long back. Hopefully he's ok.

Aye, sent him a tweet wishing him all the best at the time.  Gutted if he’s had a setback and hope he’s better soon.

He and I had a colourful back and forth on there from time to time.

Met Tom at the 6 Music festival at The Sage a good few years back.  Sound lad.

Edited by Sima

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Wtf. Really?

Yeah, when Hitzfeldgate broke I was sitting waiting on work meeting on mobile when home phone rang. Answered it, got  load of abuse and threats so I'm effing and jeffin away before realising mobile wasn't on mute 😀 

7 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

He’d hate Johnson imo. Hated the Tories and Labour at the same time, for different reasons 

I can see in his head Johnson being his FS for some daft reason. I honestly think at the time looking back, he may have been struggling mentally with certain things and the Internet/forums was his life and it just ate into him. Hope he’s doing OK wherever he is!

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Stevie had a brain tumour which was operated on a few years ago. Someone on TT mentioned he wasn't doing great not too long back. Hopefully he's ok.

He's on twitter. Seems fine, I'll shout him over

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No way. Fucking hell, hope he is OK. 

Just now, Armchair Pundit said:

If @Tooj can bring his Viva La Keegan vid with him and that one about Bobby Robson Who Wants to Live Forever, that'll be grand.

Which is what he about owes @Wulliein rent!

6 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Leazes could be alright. Knew loads about the old days re: NUFC and was a good judge etc re football in general. Absolutely fucking mental at the flip of a switch when talking about Shepherd, immigration etc though 

He was fucking right about Ashley mind you, no matter how much of a psychotic crazy fucker he was.