Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Honestly man, the bloke was unhinged. Shame because he was quite knowledgable about the old days but he went nuts in the end he has to be banned, then he ended up howling at the moon on Twitter, accusing Ant (the bloke who ran toontastic) of infecting his PC with a virus

I'm glad I handed it over :lol: he was fucking unmanageable

1 hour ago, khay said:

There was a secret forum that’s all the truth I know.  

I do miss the German and the Australian    famous people above my head. 

I was just going to lurk but how can I not join up after khay saying he misses me!

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Stevie had a brain tumour which was operated on a few years ago. Someone on TT mentioned he wasn't doing great not too long back. Hopefully he's ok.

After that was posted he popped up on a facebook page about 80s football berating someone about attendances :lol:

Was this month. Seen him on there a few times, not let on though...he might not remember us now....but he'll always remember that we had higher crowds in divi 2 than Everton did when they won the cup in 83 :D

Just now, chayton said:

And his mate Smooth Operator :lol:

Sadly those two haven’t been around for years although randomly SO turned up on toontastic the other week to post a random thread about shaving his balls and hasn’t been seen since 

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Has somebody unlocked the cliques private chat and all us muggles are seeing new members we'd never heard of before?

Day trippers here while their hostel is being fumigated!

14 minutes ago, andrew said:

Ewerk found his way to the reddit, hopefully he sees this at some point too.

Not seen anything of Fist or Renton yet.

You going to let me in there so we can bitch about the NO lot?....

3 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Sadly those two haven’t been around for years although randomly SO turned up on toontastic the other week to post a random thread about shaving his balls and hasn’t been seen since 

Probably bled out! :lol:

53 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Oooh it was Pedro! Or something? With the brilliant compilations?

50 minutes ago, Wullie said:

49 minutes ago, BottledDog said:

Yeah Pedro111 did the compilations. Still got some knocking around on various hard drives. Gold dust when I come across them.

49 minutes ago, chayton said:

Pedro's vids were fucking awesome. He did one with My Immortal as the backing music IIRC

Thanks lads it must be knocking on 20 year since I started doing those vids. Initially I just made one for something to do as a bored teenager then before you know it I was making one after the other and after a while they were being played on the concourses before the games. Was an epic feeling at the time! 😁