Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

5 minutes ago, howmanheyman said:

No pressure, Andrew. 😂

I considered it for a while after initially talking to Ant last night, by the time I decided and messaged him that I'd take it he had deleted his Twitter.

I'd have no qualms being that person if need be, assuming I could plead "it weren't me guv, honest" on the legal stuff and just blitz anything anyone significant was against.

Given the length of time most of us have been on the board, I'd be loathe to just let it go without giving it a shot.

Edited by andrew

4 minutes ago, Ashley17 said:

Nice to see some old names back on here. Been around since it was howaythetoon in 2004 so hopefully a few more old names come back. We used to meet up in the Trent before/after a match in the first relegation season - Midds (and Mrs Midds), Dave, Mowen, PM, Shak, Tooj, Wullie, probably many others too. Good times. Also it turned out I lived opposite Jimburst when we were students which was quite random.

Then were was NOFC organised by Stu/Yorkie/Pilko, getting stuffed by Preston and Stu’s mates were particular highlights. There was a lad called French-Geordie or something on here who played in the first match then stopped posting and was never heard from again. Had an accent like Lovenkrands. Can’t remember the name of the poster but he took a horrific tackle to the knee in that Preston game, never seen anything flare up that quickly.

Also seem to remember playing PES online with @Alberto2005 @Wullie and Wullie’s flat mate. Must have been about 2006ish.

Anyway, pointless trip down memory lane there. Welcome to all the new and returning 

geordiecunny had the bad injury, I think? Did he have a name change on here maybe?

15 minutes ago, bhoywhonder said:

Did anyone save any of the "Inherently-Moral Stokoe Photoshop" pics of that abomination of a statue the mackems have that was on there? I pissed my fucking spine out laughing at some of those

The 'Wayback Machine' is your friend:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130404012459/http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/29363-inherently-moral-stokoeshop-thread/

12 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Thanks R, thought it was you but didn't want to embarrass myself more than the normal amount. I've picked Alex not sure whothefuck cherrytomatoes is as yet?

Btw any chance we can get Ciaomanheyman to sign up so we've got the Italian lowdown?!?? 

And as toonpack says, thank fuck our most knowledgeable poster turned up, good to see you Fish @Diego21.

[emoji38] C-herry T-omatoes 

36 minutes ago, Pandamninator said:

Can we please have a shoot to kill order set in place for Christmas Tree if he tries to migrate here?

Call it a hunch but when I saw…

CHerry Tomato 

… liking comments on here, my Spidey sense sent the nipsy in to overdrive. 

He’s as thick as a castle wall, so won’t have worked out how to choose a profile pic yet. 
If one of our new Lords and Masters wants to make him easily identifiable, whack this on his account. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6pXlvO7RGwGVHunHcfpI

46 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Who are all these new people?

Some lost hobos, it’s good of us to give them some refuge while they figure out what Reddit is, they’ll be gone before dawn!