Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Can anyone summarise what happened with the story linked a few pages back about some lad finding a phone number from Sophie. I got to page 6 then kept saying errror, going really slow and with 69 pages to read I gave up just as it was getting good. Did anyone meet her? :lol:

@peasepud the floor is yours.

Just now, Detritus Bramble said:

Says it’s a local shop for local people. If you bar all the old cunts like me there’ll only be about 3 of you 

You'll need to sign up for reddit, then just PM your reddit username on here and I'll sort it

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Who are all these new people?

I think a Shearing’s holiday coach has broken down and all these old fogeys are congregating on here for safety until they can find a new driver to take them onto their destination of Mablethorpe. 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I think a Shearing’s holiday coach has broken down and all those old fogeys are congregating on here for safety until they can find a new driver to take them onto their destination of Mablethorpe. 

Replying to yourself again? :D

Have to say I really will miss the "Mackem Messageboard Gold" thread. The one on here dedicated to our loony neighbours can be quite juicy but never quite reaches the savagery of that one on TT. RiP.