Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

8 minutes ago, LRD said:

So what's the history of the forums and the forum wars, and how did NO come about? Would be interesting for the uninitiated.

Way back in the mists of time there was a Great Forum, the forerunner of all forums, where all was good and pure. 
All was well, until the great Stand vs Sit To Wipe debate began, and a Rift shattered the Great Forum in to many sharts. 
The Sitters claimed they alone knew The Truth and The Way, The Standers couldn’t be bothered and went to look at boobs on MySpace. 
Eventually a peace descended and the two camps coexisted, until a little cunt called Quiff came along and threw a tantrum. 
If you’ve made it this far, you should know that none of the above is true, (except the bit about Quiff being a little cunt), and that Standing is The Way. 

22 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Way back in the mists of time there was a Great Forum, the forerunner of all forums, where all was good and pure. 
All was well, until the great Stand vs Sit To Wipe debate began, and a Rift shattered the Great Forum in to many sharts. 
The Sitters claimed they alone knew The Truth and The Way, The Standers couldn’t be bothered and went to look at boobs on MySpace. 
Eventually a peace descended and the two camps coexisted, until a little cunt called Quiff came along and threw a tantrum. 
If you’ve made it this far, you should know that none of the above is true, (except the bit about Quiff being a little cunt), and that Standing is The Way. 

Standing is for dirty bastards [emoji38]

Anyway, I prefer to think of us as refugees. 

Can someone get some talentless fame-whores to record a charity single for us, preferably of a much loved classic that sounds like it’s being throat-fucked by a deaf docker? 

Creep would be a good one. [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Anyway, I prefer to think of us as refugees. 

Can someone get some talentless fame-whores to record a charity single for us, preferably of a much loved classic that sounds like it’s being throat-fucked by a deaf docker? 

Creep would be a good one. [emoji38]

I see yous like like when the dead came back to the village in the French drama "The Returned", its a bit strange, yous aren't zombies and no one knows why ?

Welcome :D

29 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

22 today. Similar to takeover day, ironically; though I'd probably define this moreso as an invasion than a takeover. 

More like a case or mild Covid!

11 hours ago, HTT II said:

There’s secret forums within secret forums on here, like underground bases deep within the N.O core, most are members, this isn’t even where we post most. 

I can confirm this, it goes as far as a forum for just me and HTT, it is called The Padded Cell