Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Ahhh I've enjoyed reading through this thread, certainly many blasts from the past. Welcome back folks. 

Can't remember who asked on here but yes the website had a really long name which i then managed to get changed to toontastic.co.uk when some free domain name website appeared. After the merger though one group left to create a new ToonTastic site with a different web address than the original. 

9 minutes ago, ToonTastic said:

Ahhh I've enjoyed reading through this thread, certainly many blasts from the past. Welcome back folks. 

Can't remember who asked on here but yes the website had a really long name which i then managed to get changed to toontastic.co.uk when some free domain name website appeared. After the merger though one group left to create a new ToonTastic site with a different web address than the original. 

:tobey:

17 minutes ago, madras said:

Should have had a quarantine section to keep them in.

This thread's done a canny job tbf, I don't think they like the locals. This is the problem you get with immigrants, they don't like to integrate. :badyao:

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

This thread's done a canny job tbf, I don't think they like the locals. This is the problem you get with immigrants, they don't like to integrate. :badyao:

A former poster on both forums described TT as the Premier league and NO as the championship I seem to remember...

Sad to hear of TT's demise even though it was as dead as a dodo last few times I went in for a skulk.

Wonder if this means we'll end up seeing the return of ChezGiven, Parky, Alex and Gemmill? 

It won't happen. We all know what happened when Grange Hill merged with Brookdale and Rodney Bennett.