Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

Fuck it, I’m defecting. Seriously, it’s been a real blast from the past and I’m glad it’s back up, more fan forums the merrier, anything that dilutes NUFC stuff on FB and Twitter should be encouraged, yous are all more than welcome to come back. Good to see some familiar names as well. Now fuck off O0

5 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

Can we slag them all off now that they've gone [emoji38]

Do you not think we’ve done enough of that in the secret hidden forum? Ah shit, I forgot you’re not part of that…

Edited by HTT II

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

As if you were invited to the secret forum

I fucking hold the keys to it man and get that website of yours back up will you :smitten:

13 minutes ago, peasepud said:

Its been a blast and has renewed my faith in forums. Cheers lads, I think I may just keep nipping in now that you've all either forgotten what happened or are too young to remember. 😉

Oh and love ya HTT 😘 

:aww:

Always more than welcome chaps, it needn't be 'one or the other'. Glad TT is back up and running again too, please keep popping back now and again it's always nice to stay in touch gents. 

10 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Bizzarely, I let a kid off of Toontastic kip at mine in Crammy on a matchday and I was on nightshift. I left a key :ructions: Think, iirc, a few stayed. JJ (?)

Smashing blerk off Skinkers looked after us when we were planning our stove flue. Even came and had a recce of the job to get the right parts listed. Karma, I gues.

Pah that's nowt. I told JJ he could stay at mine for a couple of days. It was 2months and a flooded bathroom later when he left.

27 minutes ago, peasepud said:

Pah that's nowt. I told JJ he could stay at mine for a couple of days. It was 2months and a flooded bathroom later when he left.

I remember you telling me how he went out and got himself a Chinese and just came back and ate it in front of you. :lol: