Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

I feel a bit sad now [emoji38]

Feels like the Itchy, Scratchy and Poochie episode when Roy is briefly there the leaves the Simpsons’ home 

:lol:  It does!

2 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

It’s ok, we’ll compensate you by giving you two of our strongest and most respected posters, Ginger Quiff/Quim and Essembee.

They’re great lads, just a little misunderstood.

I remember them of old........THEY'RE YOURS !

(Saying that I've no doubt some on here would happily bundle me out the door over to your place)

L

42 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Cheers for the hospitality lads, you’re all a very welcoming bunch, much appreciated!

In future, we’ll try to less snidey to newcomers to Toontastic. Well, for a few days at least.

will we shite :lol:

19 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

read the thread: chezgiven was last season heading to hospital after an unfortunate champagne enema incident, alex is dead, and no one knows where the fuck gemmill is

With Chez, it was only really a matter of time, tbf. 

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Is this fucker blind? 

Not blind, just replied on the basis of only reading the first couple of pages of this thread in between meetings. Lo and behold, you reared you head up within the next few pages. That'll teach me for pitching in to a N-O thread without having read it in its entirety first. Anyway, nice seeing you and the TT chaps once again. 

Edited by GM

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Cheeky cunt, I still remember you shuffling into the Trent looking like one of those things that used to chase fraggles down holes. One term at uni and you'd put on about 8 stone. :lol:

As for marriages, it would be wholly unreasonable to expect your lass to stick with things much longer.

That was all the emotional baggage I was carrying. I'm better now. Svelte, even.

1 hour ago, GM said:

With Chez, it was only really a matter of time, tbf. 

Not blind, just replied on the basis of only reading the first couple of pages of this thread in between meetings. Lo and behold, you reared you head up within the next few pages. That'll teach me for pitching in to a N-O thread without having read it in its entirety first. Anyway, nice seeing you and the TT chaps once again. 

Chez and Parky haven’t been seen on TT for absolutely ages, mate. I did wonder if you still had any contact with Chez.

1 hour ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Chez and Parky haven’t been seen on TT for absolutely ages, mate. I did wonder if you still had any contact with Chez.

Sadly not. I think Chez's probably deep undercover for the French secret service by now. Miss him. 

Parky, not so much.

43 minutes ago, GM said:

Sadly not. I think Chez's probably deep undercover for the French secret service by now. Miss him. 

Parky, not so much.

I used to have some great conversations with Parky about literature and music and stuff but some of the batshit crazy stuff seems even less funny in the post-Trump/Brexit/Covidiot world 

9 hours ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Cheers for being so accommodating, everyone. I don’t really watch enough football to comment much these days. But I will try and bless Chat with some of my rapier sharp wit, repartee and insight from now on. You’re welcome 

Point me at the Belta Minge Thread on here and I’ll judge whether to stay or not [emoji38]