Toontastic Forum

Dr Gloom

1 hour ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Lush Lads? I realise you don’t have to be a female to be into lads but are you telling me you have some actual lasses on here? We’ve got Catmag but she only posts twice a year to remind us that the clocks are going forward / back 

There is loads of fannies on here man, and cocks of course!

2 hours ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Lush Lads? I realise you don’t have to be a female to be into lads but are you telling me you have some actual lasses on here? We’ve got Catmag but she only posts twice a year to remind us that the clocks are going forward / back 

I looked at that thread and now I feel an overwhelming urge to watch Mamma Mia and judge my neighbour’s soft furnishings. 

I think I’ve caught the Gay. :pedro:

5 hours ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Token lass here :celb1:

Anyway just bumped the thread to say it was nice to have a timely chance encounter with Papa Lazaru outside work this morning. :yikes:

31 minutes ago, Detritus Bramble said:

Did you get a word in? ;) he’s a good lad, hope he’s doing ok. Does he still work at the RVI? 

I'm actually on here (diff name), but haven't posted. I'm currently off work and on medication for anxiety and panic, about the worst I've ever been in my life (I know, keep it lite!) but on the mend and not too bad now. 

Still work at the RVI (when I go back!) 

2 hours ago, Mr Flibble said:

I'm actually on here (diff name), but haven't posted. I'm currently off work and on medication for anxiety and panic, about the worst I've ever been in my life (I know, keep it lite!) but on the mend and not too bad now. 

Sorry to hear that, mate. Good to hear you’re on the mend though. 

1 hour ago, Mr Flibble said:

sorry to hear that. keep well 

4 hours ago, Mr Flibble said:

Nice to hear you are n the mend, hope you get to 100% better real soon.

On 24/01/2022 at 15:52, Gemmill said:

TRon. Another blast from the past.

Is Parky on here, the absolute lunatic.

I just went into my profile and see there is the possibility of warning points. Oh dear. :lol:

I have returned from the Amazon. :D

On 26/01/2022 at 10:42, Detritus Bramble said:

Chez and Parky haven’t been seen on TT for absolutely ages, mate. I did wonder if you still had any contact with Chez.

Had a few PM's with Cheznois over the years. Lives in a castle now, throwing tampax at passers by...