Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Given the general reaction to this is "How the fuck is he going to Newcastle" makes me think someone else is going to come in for him :lol:

Males me think wor lass will still want more.

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I know the source is a bit gash but: OG report is from Brazil 

"It’s said the plan is to make the Magpies fight for the league title next season, and to achieve that, they’re said to be expecting a little help from Brazil." [emoji38]

Just now, McCormick said:

They make it look so easy :lol:

Now Lyon need to make a statement saying no such thing has occurred and no agreement had been reached, Just hours before officially revealing him.

It's suddenly dawned on me that this transfer, if it happens, could be one of the most important signings in our history.

I will be honest and say I don't know a great deal about him but the ripples that the sheer mention of him coming to us has caused tells its own story.

We are in the market for world class players, or at the very least, players who could become world class and its quite frankly mind boggling.

Edited by STM

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

They make it look so easy :lol:

But that's exactly what we keep seeing "player has agreed to join NUFC, deal close".  Then the media change it to something else a hour later and a day later its off. 

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Brest to release an official statement to say they have not agreed the transfer?

Fingers crossed on this one. 

So if they don't release a statement by the end of tonight, surely that means it's pants down and pull ya plonker?

Edit: misread that as lyon releasing a statement tonight denying it.

Edited by Scoot

3 minutes ago, STM said:

It's suddenly dawned on me that this transfer, if it happens, could be one of the most important signings in our history.

I will be honest and say I don't know a great deal about him but the ripples that the sheer mention of him coming to us has caused tells its own story.

We are in the market for world class players, or at the very least players who could become world class and its quite frankly mind boggling.

Could also be a catalyst for helping get other players in for Monday, as it would be pretty much a decent statement signing.

Edited by et tu brute

3 minutes ago, Teasy said:

But that's exactly what we keep seeing "player has agreed to join NUFC, deal close".  Then the media change it to something else a hour later and a day later its off. 

True. Bet that he signs before Bruno does though.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Good watch that, particularly when he talks about how he’ll fit into our lineup with Shelvey.

I know he going on current players, but hopefull;y that will change with maybe some more additions by Monday (fingers crossed and if he does actually sign).