Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

This is a real 'statement' signing. Absolutely buzzing tbh, wish Everton was this Saturday :lol:

Agreed. Trippier was awesome but this feels like the first time we're competing for some top talent. 

36 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

If we had signed Choudary, Guimaraes probably wouldn’t be happening. Thanks Mike. 

Very debatable. If Choudhury had worked out well, we probably wouldn't be in quite as bad a mess as we're in now. If he'd done poorly, we'd definitely be looking for a replacement.

The lack of any kind of DM has really hit us hard. Choudhury was a chance well worth taking at the time.

Either way, the new owners would have been looking for an upgrade at some time. Perhaps not with the same degree of desperation.

2 minutes ago, Cronky said:

Very debatable. If Choudhury had worked out well, we probably wouldn't be in quite as bad a mess as we're in now. If he'd done poorly, we'd definitely be looking for a replacement.

The lack of any kind of DM has really hit us hard. Choudhury was a chance well worth taking at the time.

Either way, the new owners would have been looking for an upgrade at some time. Perhaps not with the same degree of desperation.

If he'd worked out poorly we'd be pretty much where we are now as it was only a loan.

I won't pretend to know anything about this lad but after seeing the absolute fewm from Arsenal/Spurs & Man Utd fans on twitter, all the 'to be listened too' pundits opinions & a few hours of Dennis Wise'en on YouTube, I think I've masturbated myself into a state of dehydration.  

To think we're signing players the quality of this & Trippier whilst fighting relegation man, the next few years are going to be mad in a good way. Bring it fucking on.

Edited by Charlies