Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

It's great news. Knowing how much Diego Carlos wanted to join and how pleased both he and his agent were with the terms we offered, I figured with it being the same agent we would be in a very strong position.

It did occur to me that any work we put in with the agent selling 'the project to him' would have also paid off here. So the time put into the DC transfer attempt wasn't ALL wasted.

1 minute ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Christ, are we not allowed to hold an opinion other than they're absolutely perfect? They're learning on the job, I get that. What they've done for the city and the boost they've given thousands will never be appreciated more. But plenty has leaked; Ashworth, Emery, Trippier, Carlos, Botman - yes, leaks on transfers may well come from the seller, but let's not sit and pretend absolutely nothing has came from our end.

Happens with every club 

14 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

No way every single French and English journo report it’s agreed if it isn’t surely 😂

Not like a selling club to change their mind about a price once they've made the deal public.  :hijack:

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

So he’s just going to have a medical for the craic and SSN, The Athletic and Football Insider 247 are wrong?

I love that football insider 247 is being placed in this company now :lol:

Just now, The Prophet said:

Ornstein reported the medical would be in Ecuador for what its worth.

¡Dame tu mano
Y venga conmigo!
¡Vámonos al viaje para buscar los sonidos mágicos
De Ecuador!