Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

1 minute ago, jack j said:

What about us?

Evens.

I don't believe odds mean anything for what its worth, I just thought it might be an easy way to cushion the blow if it doesn't go through :lol:

Edited by The Prophet

5 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

This is being used to flush out Arsenal or Juventus.   It has that feel about it

So have we bid or not? If we have how does that make sense? The leaks may be to flush out other targets but the fact would still remain that we’ve bid for him. 

4 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

This is being used to flush out Arsenal or Juventus.   It has that feel about it

I say he'll be announced as a Newcastle player by the end of the day tomorrow.

His agent is already seemingly on board as he's been trying to get Carlos to Newcastle, and so think this will happen.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I say he'll be announced as a Newcastle player by the end of the day tomorrow.

His agent is already seemingly on board as he's been trying to get Carlos to Newcastle, and so think this will happen.

I’ve a lot of time for positivity like this :indi:

Would be unreal, genuine marquee signing. Won’t believe this one until he’s in the medical room and doing that smiling shot for the camera with one of his legs being inspected by a doctor 

Edited by gbandit

Medical today sounds way too good to be true, refusing to believe until a regular source confirms it. Would also be a huge boost to attracting other players before the end of the window though if this somehow does get done in the next day or 2.