Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

Just now, Big River said:

he's world class this lad, just on a different level week in week out. you can tell he's loving it here

:smitten:

I love how he's so confident under pressure that he regularly absolutely takes the piss rinsing someone with shimmying away from them with the ball.

31 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Give him 200k a week. Worth every penny. 

I'm completely mixed on this but that kind of reflects my attitude towards football. No doubt the hungry, but lazy, will offer him that much but will he leave the love of the fans, to which he has the graciousness to credit his form, to double his salary that probably already gives him more than he ever dreamed of.

8 minutes ago, hakka said:

I love how he's so confident under pressure that he regularly absolutely takes the piss rinsing someone with shimmying away from them with the ball.

He posted a video this week of training, it was a reduced pitch, he intercepted a ball that was a certain goal almost below the post gk already was beaten, the attacker came to pressure and he just lobbed the ball over him, started a play for his team and that same play ended in a goal. [emoji38]

40 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

We done well to sign him.

And we'll do well to hang onto him beyond next summers window.

I think it depends where we finish , I think he will stay (though I also think we will finish higher than we thought).  I think we will have this year and next year. If we aren't in the CL by then he will be off, as he probably should be as he is one of the best midfielders in the world IMO.  He just does everything well.

26 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I think it depends where we finish , I think he will stay (though I also think we will finish higher than we thought).  I think we will have this year and next year. If we aren't in the CL by then he will be off, as he probably should be as he is one of the best midfielders in the world IMO.  He just does everything well.

I don't think where we finish matters that much, this season. As long as he's happy at the club. I suspect where we start next season will have a bigger influence on his belief in 'the project'.

6 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Too many people too quick to say "give him 200k per week". Agents live and breathe by these people.

There's a lot of other teams that would love to pay him more than 200k per week tbf.

He's irreplaceable for us.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

There's a lot of other teams that would love to pay him more than 200k per week tbf.

He's irreplaceable for us.

That money won’t buy him the love he feels and reciprocates to the fans. He’s going nowhere. He’s found his heart place! ♥️

6 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

That money won’t buy him the love he feels and reciprocates to the fans. He’s going nowhere. He’s found his heart place! ♥️

Every player has their price to leave, but you can tell how much this club means to Bruno, he genuinely loves to be here