Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

It's crazy to be getting used to this, but that pass for Miggy oh my... If he takes a touch we never get that to go off. And it's not even as good as the one he chipped from there against, was it palace?

Remember when Shelvey was our best passer? Bit of a fucking upgrade.

Can't get over the fact that he started the move for Miggy's goal with some great skill and a fantastic pass, only to fucking haul ass up the pitch to be in position to 1-2 the goal. Fucking hell.

I don't think he's anywhere near playing to his full ability yet. Bags of potential, fantastic attitude... he rocked up in the midst of a relegation battle with supreme confidence and continues to improve. Love him to bits.

I don't even remember who posted it at this stage, but still have a chuckle to myself when I remember someone saying he didn't look like much of an athlete. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

Can't get over the fact that he started the move for Miggy's goal with some great skill and a fantastic pass, only to fucking haul ass up the pitch to be in position to 1-2 the goal. Fucking hell.

Came in to point this out. A Maradona turn and lofted pass to Trippier at our end of the centre circle - and then 4 seconds later receiving Miggy's 1-2 at the edge of the Leicester box. What a move.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

He’s better than KdB this season in my opinion. People still claim Xhaka is better though.

Xhaka has improved to be fair playing a bit further forward and with runners around him, but Bruno is a level or two above easily.

Guest reefatoon
3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Was he celebrating that tackle to our fans or Leicester's? Even more sensational if it was the latter.

He did the same thing just a little earlier when he blocked a cross in our box. Did the same celebration in front of their fans behind our goal. :lol: Surprised that one hasn’t been shown too.

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

and also £10m for Pope, £12m BDB, £12m Tripps.

all great pound for pound signings.

£10m for Pope is so daft like. Can honestly say I didn't realise how good he is til he joined us

Aye, the quality and leadership Tripps offers is unmatched. He really marked the start of the revolution, which was why I picked him as my favourite player in that thread whenever it was

Edited by Ginola

5 minutes ago, Ginola said:

Aye, the quality and leadership Tripps offers is unmatched. He really marked the start of the revolution, which was why I picked him as my favourite player in that thread whenever it was

Same here.