Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

13 hours ago, NE27 said:

A real return to form tonight for Bruno. Wanted the ball at all times, daring dinks into the box and cutting through balls just brimming with confidence.

Him along with a few others really have the mentality that could end our barren run for silverware like. Just isn't a loser at all.

Wasn't aware he was ever out of form? 

Quality away at Leicester.  Don't remember him being off it against Leeds?  Decent against Arsenal, but hard after an early yellow and a totally different game to what we're used to.  Half hour against Sheff Wed, where he was head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch.

I'm not saying he's went from shit to class. Moreso he was involved higher up the pitch and getting shots away.

Felt more like some of his earlier games where he mingled higher up the pitch. Feel like he's sunk back quite a bit and created from deep, hence we've seen some unreal cross field balls and long through balls.

He just seemed up for it last night, as did most if not all of them.

Not a criticism really.

13 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wish the Bruno In The Middle song was actually sang in tune to Bad Moon Rising, would sound much better!

They see Bruno in the middle,

They see Botman at the back,

They see Isak and and Miggy,

They see Wilson in attack,

Don't get in our face,

We're gonna take your place we're Newcastle on the rise.

I'll get me coat or as someone once told me "Don't worry about your coat mate, just get another one".[emoji38]

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Would probably give it to Trippier or Joelinton personally, but I can't begrudge it going to Bruno like, he's been absolutely fantastic. 

Aye, Joelinton for me as he was pretty much class the entire year

Bruno didn't really feature until about March I think and Trippier missed a decent chunk of last season

But adore Bruno so no issue with him getting it

15 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

It also goes very nicely to the tune of house of the rising sun, which coincidentally was played at the ground pre kick off last night.

Needs a different finish/can’t get it to scan. We really should have a HoRS tuned song though. Ripping off Hey Jude is fine but not quite right. 

Guest reefatoon
On 11/01/2023 at 19:35, GeordieDazzler said:

Fucking Perez :angryfire:EA12F103-5817-4CEA-9B2A-A17D3579544B.thumb.jpeg.f2339d341db003706b7876e35926f42b.jpeg

In fairness, when that happened it was a complete accident. Was a nasty one though.