Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

7 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Why isn't he being banned for three games now then? 

Hiding behind the wording that says retrospective action for violent conduct in the process of challenging for the ball can only be made where the incident was not seen. 

Assuming VAR looked at it and said nothing doing then it was seen by the officials.

Let's go full blown positive and find ourselves, on the day of the final, coming off the back of an unbeaten, 7 points from 3 games, run. 

W, W, D

I mean, it's probably a long shot but not impossible. 

If that's the case I'd assume Eddie wouldn't just bring Bruno straight back in, or would he? 

Hypotheticals

55 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Let's go full blown positive and find ourselves, on the day of the final, coming off the back of an unbeaten, 7 points from 3 games, run. 

W, W, D

If that's the case I'd assume Eddie wouldn't just bring Bruno straight back in, or would he? 

Hypotheticals

More likely to be W,D,W. We're fucking smashing Liverpool on the send off game

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I'd take 4 points if at least 1 of the 4 was v Liverpool. Think we're capable of 6+ though.

Even without Bruno, we're more than capable of getting 7+ points. West Ham and Bournemouth are pony at this moment in time, while Liverpool have loads of injuries and struggle on the road.

In a strange sort of way, I can almost see us being more likely to win at Bournemouth without Bruno. I think it'll cause both us and them to change our respective games. I've been seeing that game as a Palace-style banana skin.

Without him, we'll play deeper and be far more direct. Schar and Botman will become key, along with the flanks being able to retain the ball.

Could suit Gordon and Maxi better as their pace becomes more important the further back we sit.

Isak showed vs Liverpool he can be absolutely lethal on the break.

We're undoubtedly weaker out of possession without him, but I think in possession it won't be too bad, we'll just play a bit differently but almost as effectively.

4 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

W, W, D

Hypotheticals

I'd be amazed if Bruno doesn't start the final like unless he gets injured in training.